BUSINESS CONSULTANT AGREEMENT
This Business Consultant Agreement ("Agreement") is made and effective [Date],
BETWEEN: [CONSULTANT NAME] (the "Consultant"), an individual with his main address located at OR a company organized and existing under the laws of the [State/Province] of [STATE/PROVINCE], with its head office located at:
AND: [YOUR COMPANY NAME] (the "Company"), a company organized and existing under the laws of the [State/Province] of [STATE/PROVINCE], with its head office located at:
[YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS]
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants set forth herein and intending to be legally bound, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Consultation ServicesThe company hereby employs the consultant to perform the following services in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement: The consultant will consult with the officers and employees of the company concerning matters relating to the management and organization of the company, their financial policies, the terms and conditions of employment, and generally any matter arising out of the business affairs of the company.
2. Terms of AgreementThis agreement will begin [Date] and will end [Date]. Either party may cancel this agreement on [NUMBER] days notice to the other party in writing, by certified mail or personal delivery.
3. Time Devoted by ConsultantIt is anticipated the consultant will spend approximately [hours] in fulfilling its obligations under this contract. The particular amount of time may vary from day to day or week to week. However, the consultant shall devote a minimum of [hours] per month to its duties in accordance with this agreement.
4. Place Where Services Will Be RenderedThe consultant will perform most services in accordance with this contract at a location of consultant’s discretion. In addition, the consultant will perform services on the telephone and at such other places as necessary to perform these services in accordance with this agreement.
5. Payment to ConsultantThe consultant will be paid at the rate of [RAte per hour] for work performed in accordance with this agreement. However, the consultant will be paid at least [amount] per month regardless of the amount of time spent in accordance with this agreement. The consultant will submit an itemized statement setting forth the time spent and services rendered, and the company will pay the consultant the amounts due as indicated by statements submitted by the consultant within [NUMBER] days of receipt.
6. Independent ContractorBoth the company and the consultant agree that the consultant will act as an independent contractor in the performance of its duties under this contract. Accordingly, the consultant shall be responsible for payment of all taxes including Federal, State and local taxes arising out of the consultant's activities in accordance with this contract, including by way of illustration but not limitation, Federal and State income tax, Social Security tax, Unemployment Insurance taxes, and any other taxes or business license fee as required.
7. Confidential InformationThe consultant agrees that any information received by the consultant during any furtherance of the consultant's obligations in accordance with this contract, which concerns the personal, financial or other affairs of the company will be treated by the consultant in full confidence and will not be revealed to any other persons, firms or organizations.
8. Employment of OthersThe company may from time to time request that the consultant arrange for the services of others. All costs to the consultant for those services will be paid by the company but in no event shall the consultant employ others without the prior authorization of the company.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the day and year first above written.
Authorized Signature Authorized Signature
Print Name and Title Print Name and Title
BUSINESS CONSULTANT AGREEMENT This Business Consultant Agreement ("Agreement") is made and effective [DATE], BETWEEN: [CONSULTANT NAME] (the "Consultant"), an individual with his main address located at OR a company organized and existing under the laws of the [State/Province] of [STATE/PROVINCE], with its head office located at: [COMPLETE ADDRESS] AND: [YOUR COMPANY NAME] (the "Company"), a company organized and existing under the laws of the [State/Province] of [STATE/PROVINCE], with its head office located at: [YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS] NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants set forth herei
Since 2001, Biztree has helped over 12,000,000 entrepreneurs, business owners, executives and managers to start, run and grow their business more efficiently. Our Business-in-a-Box software gives you instant access to our entire collection of 1,900 business and legal document templates.
Whether you need to write a business plan, legal contracts, proposals, business letters, board resolutions, policies, spreadsheets or any other business document, simply fill in the blanks and get the job done in minutes!
Signup & grab our complete 97-page step-by-step guide on creating a winning business plan.